The unintended consequences of the influence of Karl Marx could soon throw the whole world into chaos. The very goal of the Western elite (socialist) of concentrating power in the hands of a few and exercise control over a dependent populace will be their undoing. Unfortunately, their undoing will take everyone else down with them.
Paraphrasing Winston Churchill, socialism is fine until you run out of other people’s money. Well, my friends, Europe and the United States have run out of other people’s money. The Western elite, dominated by what I call the Banksters, are very smart people. They had to know this day was coming. So, what was their end game? Did they think that the people of Europe and the United States would, like the people of the old Soviet Union, accept that 90% percent of the people would be marginalized so the other 10% could live high off of the State run economy? If that is what they thought, they were sadly mistaken. The people of Europe and the United States are not the peasants of Russia and Eastern Europe that never had anything in the first place so they didn’t lose anything by becoming serfs to the socialist elites. No, the Leviathan created by the Western elite are not going to give up their entitlements without a fight.
What we are seeing in Greece and Portugal and Spain and what appears to be spilling into France is only the tip of the iceberg. The people will not accept that their government’s austerity programs. And the same will be true here in the US. It will get violent. There will be chaos.
How did we get in this mess? We are in this mess because the Elites, the Banksters, did what they always have done when there is a financial crisis. They save the banks first. This is what they did in 2008 in Europe and in the United States. They argued that if the banks weren’t saved the world would be thrown into another Great Depression. I believe they were right. But I also believe that the Great Depression should have been allowed to happen. The free market system would have taken a few years to readjust but we would have come out of it much the stronger. Instead the Elite and the Banksters led us to what we experiencing today.
But the world of the Elites and the Banksters is coming unraveled. What will they do? They will do what they always do as a last resort. They will look to war as a means to reorganize the world so they can continue their plunder. I think they’ll get their war. Maybe much sooner than they planned. We can see this war in the making right now in the Middle East and Northern Africa.
So let’s assume they get their war. Wars eventually end, Then what? They get their new world order but probably not the one world order they would prefer. The new socialist state will be huge blocks of what were once smaller states. Will this new socialist order work? Of course not. It will fail for the same reasons it always fails. But they can probably keep up the illusion for a few more decades.
Can the Elites and the Banksters be stopped? Yes it is possible; but the probability is not great. IMHO, I believe that the United States has the last chance to save the world as we know it. Everything depends on the outcome of the 2012 elections We non-socialists must not just win these elections. We must win in a way that will allow us to make sweeping changes in the direction of this country. We must show the way to Europe because if Europe collapses, they will drag us down with them. In my view, that is what these next elections are all about. Our chances of pulling off this kind of change are small. But we have to try. We have wake-up our own troops before we can hope to wake-up enogh of the others to win in the manner necessary. We have woken-up a lot of people already. We must wake-up a lot more.