Most conservatives are not happy that Romney is going to head the Republican ticket. Beside his not being conservative enough, he is seen as being less than inspiring and will have trouble turning out the votes necessary to defeat Obama. In my opinion, Harris Faulkner would energize the Republican voters like none of the others being touted as Romney’s running-mate. The polls show that Obama has a serious edge with women voters. Harris Faulkner is all women and her voice does not screech like Sarah Palin. Harris could help Romney with the women voters. Romney and Republicans in general have a long-standing problem with black voters. Although I find it appalling that anyone would cast their vote based on someone’s race, I acknowledge that it happens and, therefore, Harris Faulkner’s race would be a plus for the Romney ticket. There are a lot of other reasons I think Harris Faulkner would be good to have as our Vice President:
- According to Wikipedia Faulkner studied business economics and mass communications at the University of California Santa Barbara. Not bad.
- She is even more of a Washington outsider than Romney. Main Street America is fed-up with career politicians
- She knows politics. She understands how liberals think from her work with liberal colleagues and her interviews with liberals.
- She is intimidated by no one.
- She is probably more knowledgeable than Romney on foreign affairs due to her preparation for doing interviews on foreign affairs.
- She has a great sense of humor.
- She would destroy Joe Biden in a debate.
- She knows how to use social media and the Romney campaign could use some help in that area
- If Romney should some day choke on his own foot, Faulkner would make a great president. She is a smart lady and has a lot of common sense.
- She has strong family and Christian values.
I think I forgot to mention that Harris is also very easy on the eye(s). In the interest of full disclosure, I admit that this old man has had a crush on Harris Faulkner since the first time he saw her on Fox News.com. But, that did not influence my choice of her for Romney’s running mate. I swear.
Well, that’s what I’m thinking. What are your thoughts?